Évaluations (200)Cute bra! Thank you for the stickers and little hello kitty plush! ☺️ super cute and gave freebies and packaged nicely! Thx icon,it layers so well!🖤🪽✨🎵🥹 Super super sweet! I love buying from her so much! And I always look forward to the cutest little freebies every package, thank you! ☺️ 🤍Appreciate you so much thank yaa 😋🫶 no rice krispy? and the monkey sticker? loosing your spark I see Ooh girl you should be grateful, I could’ve sent nothing but hot funky fart air just the way you like it 💋✌️ So cute and she sent it with cute stickers and a treat! 🥹 Cute one had a big ah rip in it tho not sure if that was from the wash or came that way I love everything even tho shipping took a bit it’s okieee I loveee don’t sleep on her!!!Let me knowww 🔥😼 thank you for your support Queen ur so sweet 🫶 Everything was good it’s just the clothes were a bit smelly other then that love everything Glad you loved your items! I wash everything before shipping maybe somthing happen during transit? My favorite seller! Ur the sweetest thank youu ! 🫶 One of my favorite sellers!! Super quick shipping and everything was perfect, thank you! Fast shipping. Just as described! Thanks! Everything came super fast and I love them so much! She is super sweet, has the cutest pieces and can take all of my money. She even added in a rice crispy treat! 🤍 and washed the clothes with such a good detergent. (I can’t stop smelling the clothes I got). Thank you so much! 💕 sooo perfect came just as shown!! 💕 The sweetest seller and everything came as told! 💗 Shipped really fast! Everything was exactly as expected and fits perfectly! Thank you so much for helping me get cute college clothes!! In love with my purchases tysm