Évaluations (613)Love this so much!!
Thank you!! I love the salt box…and the heart box too!! Thank you! Everything was wrapped well and arrived safely! Lovely items! So well packed! Love my three black kitties I got from you guys thank you so much Great sellers! They always have a well curated show with great prices. They’re the nicest couple and their shows are fun! Something went wrong with my order, but she made it right….plus some! She even added a little extra! Top notch service!! Thank you so much! Very happy with my purchase! Item was well packaged!! Beautiful piece! Lovely experience! Amazing seller! thank you so very much! it was packaged perfectly and arrived safely! I loved the cute little butterfly I got for the givey too!! What a great piece of Shawnee. Thank you. Loved the show. Always have great items ! Absolutely LOVE all my items! Your shop/show is wonderful. Packed perfect lightening fast shipping. Thank you so much. Such beautiful craftsmanship on this piece. Truly beautiful and impeccably packaged to be protected during shipment best seller❤️ so sweet. has the best show and awesome stuff in her shop! love you guys Thank you so much for the giveaway! Love watching your shows! Highly recommend! May God Bless you! 🦅 I always get amazing pieces from Marie! It looks like someone took a photograph
And put it in a picture frame Love love love these horse cards and your shows! You’re amazing. TYSM🩷🫶🐴 awesome! my first little library book... it really is tiny, so cute! all the things, just perfect! so sweet, thank you...love your shop!! Excellent packaging and timely delivery