Évaluations (29)Everything looks good! Thank you. this sweater was gorgeous, the fabric felt soft as cotton, there's no way I would have gotten it from the store at that price. Glad you loved it!! Thank you very much! Love this seller ! She is so sweet and her items are really great 🥰Thank you Gracielovesdeals26!! I appreciate you!!! Absolutely love my items! I will be back to shop! 😊💕@khutchins05 Thank you for the wonderful review. I appreciate you!! Hope to see you again soon! Luv Luv all of my items. I will be back Excited about my new items, great items Keeshiapor, Im happy you love your items!! My mom loves her hat tyJazzy.. Thank you for the review and I'm glad Mom likes her hat!! Love the romper! Thank you. 2ndhandsarcasm, Thank you for the review and support! Hope to see you again soon! love my 1st purchase tamjac59989, thank you for the review! Hope to see you again soon! Received all my purchases of clothing!!! Thank you! Everything fits great and they are 🔥!!Dedication, Thank you for the wonderful review. I hope to see you again soon! everything was better than shown and just beautiful. looks way better in person than over video. Vishs2, Thank you for the review. Hope to see you again soon! Awesome purchase! Thank you! 😊 Sfama777, Thanks for your review. Hope to see you again soon! Loved the shirt. Thank you. ✨️💕Sisterstylebydesign, Thanks for your review! Hope to see you again soon! Just fabulous thank you so much!ambercarrete, Thank you for the review. I hope to see you again soon! So soft!! TyDoxiedeals2, Thank you for the review. Hope to see you again soon! so cute and comfy!! really thoughtful to put a thank you card in there too ❤️❤️
ahundredskunks, Thank you for the review and support. Hope to see you again soon.