Évaluations (928)Thank u so very much my Grandbabies love everything. I love the keychain. You’re such a nice host. Thank you very pleased with packaging. Products packaged with care plus very quick to ship out order! thank you so much Russ Another excellent experience! Russell is simply the best. He’ll run items several times to make sure everyone has a chance to purchase, and I truly appreciate how thoughtful he is with his customers. I truly look forward to his shows every week! fast shipping great toys!! Very fast shipping! Thank you!!! One of my favorite sellers! Everything is always packaged so well and shipped quickly after purchase. My items arrived exactly as described and in excellent condition. I appreciated the packing slip included in the box— very helpful! Wonderful experience all around. Highly recommend! love Russell, always willing to throw on a ball.or two for me when he is on. Everything came packaged well & really fast shipping! Thanks again for the great deals on the goodies!! Great products! Fast shipping. I would leave a 5 star review every time a package arrives if I didn’t think I’d start looking like a spam account. 😂 Fast shipping, incredible deals, wonderful products, and excellent service every time. Highly recommend! So awesome!! Thank is so much! Grand daughter is gonna love it! 💯 Great seller! Items packaged extremely well. Everything was as described and in excellent condition.