Évaluations (440)Everything was wonderful, thanks. Fast shipping and arrived well packaged! Love this seller! I highly recommend them!🫶🏼 thank you for the Halloween sticker. Loved my stickers and the seller was easy to work with. Love it all! You are always so fun to hang out with and talk during shows and so kind. Not to mention you have amazing stickers!! Thank you so much! Always enjoy your shows. Such fun. Beautiful stickers & bundles! The value is amazing! And the Strawberry Shortcake theme is awesome. Thank you! 🫶 Fun seller! Happy with everything I’ve received!!! Great show really nice stickers. The most amazing stickers my granddaughter just loves she said thank you 🙏 xoxo thank you love them all soo much!!! love the movies. they arrived on time and packaged very secure. cant wait watch everything. Will shop with you again very soon!!🍿🍿 Very kind seller! Has a lot of great movies at a fantastic price! Shipping was quick and well packaged! Thank you so much!! Thank you!! These will be wonderful for when I start my scrapbooking again love my popcorn 🍿 stickers all they needed was the scratch and sniff part!!! SUPER STAR SELLER 🌟 🤩 ✨️ 😍 👌 ❤️ Item arrived as described, fast service, well wrapped, seller recommended. Thank you!!!!!! Thank you!!!! Thank you!!!! I received the stickers just in time for a vendor market that was Gilmore Girls theme, & let me tell you the attendees were loving them!!! I appreciate you effort to pack & Ship same day for me! You are the sweetest & always take care of your customers ❤️ 💕 Thanks again! always get amazing stickers!