Évaluations (199)⭐️ 10/10 experience! Great seller, great items and I’ll absolutely be back! 🦩
Rachael has amazing kids clothes at great prices, shop here before the big box stores 👀👀👀 Great stuff! Amazing seller! All of the items were pristine. Fast shipping. extremely happy!! 1 star for getting me addicted to Bonds but 100 stars because I love Bonds and I love Rachael more 🫶🏻 never disappointed with your picks! Always excited for the next show to see what goodies I can grab! 🥰 Everything was just as expected and I’m so happy with my items 💕Always such a fun seller to shop with and such a lovely experience from start to finish. Thank you again! ✨ Always the best with Rachael. Never disappointed! Tell all your friends to shop with her! ❤️ Great finds at great prices as always :) Purchased 15 items and love it all. Thank you so much <3 Buy from Rachael, the bestie of whatnots own swan lover, and expert sourcing sorcerer. 🦢 Rachel’s got the goods!! Don’t miss out on them or do cause I want them all to myself lol My first bamboo pieces and I’m OBSESSED 😍 Received my package and everything is exactly as expected! LOVE my very first bamboo piece 😍 Amazing seller with such great items 🩷🩷 love all my stuff and will be back to shop!! Beautiful items, as described 🥰 Will never not buy from Rachael, just the best overall. 100/10. ❤️ Always the best stuff!! Love this seller !