Évaluations (232)As soon as I stated opening the box I could smell smoke. And the more I opened the packaging the worse it got. My daughter received the holiday Barbie ornaments every year for Christmas when she was younger and when I saw the bride Barbie I had to get it…she’s now 23 and getting married next summer. No way can I give her this gift for Christmas with such an awful smile smell. The smoke needs to be disclosed.I was completely unaware of the smell. They have stored in plastic totes in cabinets for many many years. If you would like a refund, please submit a request and I will take care of it for you. Perfect as always Thank you so much!! I truly appreciate you!! I do hope you enjoy your new canvases!!! ❤️ Thank you, thank you! I am so happy with the bag that I bought for a friend. However, thinking I might keep it for myself! 🤣I got more bags!!! 🤣🤣🤣 but seriously, thank you so much for your order!! tysm for the giveaway. also love the blue table top christmas tree. Happy to hear!! Enjoy! It will make a cute decoration!! Excited to work on these! Thank you for the giveaway!You are very welcome!!’ Enjoy!!! 😊 speedy delivery Thank you!!! I hope you enjoy your new item! ❤️❤️ Thanks for the giveaway. I really needed a button cover for my light pad. Very nice !You are very welcome!!! I am happy that you are happy and that I could fulfill your need of a button cover!!! Enjoy!!❤️❤️ Thank you so much!! I love my new diamond art projects!! Best seller on the planet.Awww thank you Suni! I truly appreciate you!! I hope you enjoy the extra goodies as well!!! This was a fun show! Wonderful customer service. Quick shipping. Great business to support!!!Awwww.. thank you so much!!! I truly appreciate you and your support!!! I do hope you truly enjoy your new treasures!!! ❤️ Great looking diamond painting kits & great seller! Thank you! 😊Thank you SO MUCH Barb!! And welcome to the raid train!! I hope you have fun with your new canvases and enjoy all the new friends here on the APP! 🫶🏼🫶🏼🫶🏼 thank you so much!
I love my purchase!! You are so very welcome!!! ❤️ Awsome Thanks Coug! You too, are awesome! I truly appreciate you! Exactly as promised and what I wanted!Thank you for your support!! It means the world to me!! I’m glad it’s exactly as you wanted!! I aim to please!!! I hope you make something truly magical out of your newly adopted yarn! Wonderful experience!! Thank you SO much! Made my day! ❤️I am thrilled that I made your day! I hope you have many new projects in the works!! Maybe a crocheted shiny jumpluff? 😉 love the colors but it smells like cigarette smokeMy apologies about the yarn. It’s been in storage in a closet at my mom’s house. I truly did not even know it smelled like that. I am so very sorry. Yarn is not my specialty, I was just trying help my elderly mother out. I am happy to refund you if you would like. :) Fast shipping, love my diamond art tray. Thank youWoohoo for Diamond Art trays!!!! You are very welcome!! Item arrived quickly. Thank you so much for the first purchase gift!Thank you!!! I hope you enjoy!! Thank you! 😊 Love my cat diamond art kit Yay!! I hope it’s purrrfect!! Awesome seller!!Thank you!! I hope you enjoy your purchase!!! I appreciate you! As described, thank you so much!Thank you! I appreciate you and I hope that you enjoy all the new goodies! Really like everything
thank you Thank you for my items and fast shipping. You are so very welcome!!!