Évaluations (88)Got exactly what I ordered and was packaged very well. I'm proud too be a returning customer. Super fast shipping, great product. Will buy again. These are the best people to buy from and very nice. packaging. Thank you for the cards had a blast opening them! ❤️ Cards came in pristine condition! Great packaging & fast shipping! Thank you ✨ I bought cards from their silent auction this time, and it was a nice change to other super loud streamers. Looking forward to other streams. Cards were in excellent shape! Always a great selection! Thanks again as always! Great purchase and great shipping
Great purchase- got more cards to add to my personal collection Awesome stream. Super chill atmosphere and great deals!!! Rek is a top tier streamer nothing but good vibes and good deals Glad I clicked on your shows brother. Definitely keep doing what you’re doing. You deserve the wins! Thank you for the cards Great cards and fast shipping!! The absolute best! Thank you so much! 🥹🫶🏻 grandson loves it! added it to his collection! Everything was perfect! Love it! Thank you 🫶🏻🥹 Cards came quick and safe! Great seller. Always a good time in stream. Thanks again! 🫶 Very happy with my order. Shipped safe and fast! Super happy with my cards! They were exactly as described and shipped super fast! Thank you so so much! I will definitely be back for more!! 🫶🏽 Cards came in mint and always have a great time in the steam. I don’t buy from many but this is a new place I will be coming back to! Ty again brother