Évaluations (3 123)Super excited for us to wear these. So soft! Love the blanket! Great seller!! I got a monsters inc zippy… the design and coloring is absolutely perfect. The material is very buttery! I love!! Daywear. Just what I was looking for. Thanks Second time I’ve purchased plush blankets from her… the quality is so soft and the prints are so cute! 💗 very soft and so vibrant!!! it's also cooling, which is wonderful for my gir,l she runs hot. shipping was FAST and seller is wonderful. The blanket is so soft and the colors are so good. My son loves it. And the clothes bib is so cute too All were beyond beautiful thank you! Thank youu! Love the matching pjs, so soft and cozy!🫶🏽 The designs on these blankets are absolutely perfect! The Zootopia plush is so soft and the Princess mashup bamboo minky back has the most vibrant colors! I will definitely be back for more! Beautiful items!! Great seller!! Was satisfied with the quality and shipping! Everything was NWT and some WOT but was very please with my purchases. Fast shipping and beautiful print! Great items! first time buying from the seller items as described, definitely will purchase from again! The colors and softness in these blankets will have my grandbaby wanting to snuggle in them all winter long. ⭐️ Love the blanket! It’s so soft!