Évaluations (1 843)always good vibes and a great selection! thank you for my items <3 love everything that i got <3 thank you! Such cute items!! Tysm girlies💕🌸 Everything is exactly as shown on live!! Such cute items, I can’t wait to wear them all. Tysm queens!🌸💕 thank you to the two cutest sisters on whatnot for my cutie bundle 😻🫶🏻 love my pieces!! Loved it ! Nice and gorgeous seller love her obsessed with my skirt!! can’t wait to style her 💕 ty queens Tysm..sweater was perfect✨️🫶 Such a pretty tank! Thank you She’s so sweet!! Thank you love everything so much! awesome seller! Very nice dress and perfect for what I needed it for. Just as incredible as I was hoping, thank you!! 1 item was missing from our order everything was AMAZING as always and such fast shipping!! tysm girlsss <3 Such cute finds! I can’t wait to order again! I’m in love w my stuff thank youu>_< the bra was too small on me but ended up fitting a friend so it worked out!!
great sellers. will buy from again! I love my sisters and the top was so cute! Thank you so much girls🥰