Évaluations (4 971)Perfect all the way around! Thank you so much ❤️! Here it is 2 hours later after finally getting through the layers of bubble wrap I get to my 2 awesome items! Both the nail keg and barrel stand are perfect! Definitely a great seller who takes pride in what she sells and ships. Thank you so much ❤️! Thank you. I have never seen a brass plate stand. I love it. I always love my purchases from this shop even more when they arrive. Always in fantastic condition and ready to display. I’ve shopped with the seller many times and will be back! Beautiful paperweight! Thanks so much!! Absolutely gorgeous 💕 packed so good 😊 Beautiful piece !!! Love it 💕 Love these. Put them in a titanic vinyette thank you for the bowl I purchased . there is quite a crack in it . not sure if you said it was that long . it will be ok 😓 Wish there was more than 5 stars! ⭐️ the packaging,care of items being individually wrapped, time spent! All worth it for me to be a kid on xmas opening the spice houses and lids one by one! You my friend are amazing! Thank you for all that you do it does not go unnoticed! One of my favorite crocks! Superb packing as always! Love the look of this old gas can. Thank you Well wrapped. Nice brass eagle. Packed up really well and delivered quickly. Thank you such a cool find and great add to my many collections Great cheese boxes for my floral arrangements! Packaged perfectly!