Évaluations (447)Whether is marvel or football. Retail rebels is a true gentleman, a scholar and overall great guy!!! His marvel stream are super fun and his buyers giveaways are amazing!!! I love his channel and he always ships super fast and secure!! Thank You Very Much 👍👍👍👍👍 Great break thank you! Pulled a nice Rogue and arrived in perfect condition. I will buy again 5 stars 🌟 this vendor is the best!hooked it up with some extra cards again. keep up the great streams.will be buying from you again. Cards arrived in perfect condition—honestly, it looks better than the video! 😆 Packed securely, shipped quickly, and exactly as described. 5+ seller. I would definitely buy from them again. Things came exactly as expected.
Shipped prompt and secure!
Couldn’t be happier with my order.
Thanks 🙏 Retail has been a supporter of mine since day one and a great friend. His shows are entertaining and the man pulls heat!!! Don’t miss his marvel shows Retailrebels is a one of a kind seller with a positive attitude and welcoming atmosphere. This is where you’ll find amazing sports cards at the most fair prices. Do yourself a favor and bookmark the future shows or you’ll miss out on all the action🎥🍿 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Ty! Great stream!! Good deals!! Recommend A+!!! Love retail!!!!! He is so knowledgeable on Steve Rodgers and Peter Parker!!! Amazing stream!!! Even when you don’t hit he’s hooks it up!!! Even personalized a dart for me knowing I’m a giants fan. Even though it was a marvel break. Just an A++++ streamer Arrived quick and packaged well! 💕 Thank you! Overall great experience with your channel! Awesome shows, fast and safe shipping Very quick shipping, well packaged and as shown on screen. Hosts a good Marvel pack show. Also came with an NFL Sam Darnold card. Thanks!I really appreciate the kind words and support. Thank you! great breaker 👏 get in chat dont sleep Let’s go!! I appreciate you brother 🫡 Thank you so much fire cards fire prices fire shipping 🙏🏼🙏🏼Anytime man! Appreciate you stopping by and thank you for the review 🫡