Évaluations (216)lovely locket! thanks so much! Absolument exquis/Absolutely Exquisite/Absolutamente exquisito 👌💁♀️❤️🔥💃✨️🫡 Ahhh! Loving the unique Sherman pieces and…ALL MY STERLING BEAUTIES!!! Thank you so much Sophie!! 💕💕💕 I LOVE SOPHIE!! A wonderful human being with the funnest shows and the coolest variety of finds…. I felt like a little kid on Christmas opening my last package and carefully putting all my new pieces in their right places in my collections. Thank you thank you merci Sophie!!!! ⛵️🤌💕🤸♂️🤸🤸🏽♀️ The best, the most wonderful, the most marvelous of the jewelry in the entire world! Sophie has the best jewelry. 💯 you'll have fun in her show! Merveilleux comme d'habitude!! 🥰 Merci beaucoup Sophie! 💖 Beautiful pieces as always! 🥹💕🫶 I'm so happy with the beautiful Sterling pieces I picked up! Will definitely be buying from you again. tout est super, comme toujours!!! merci Sophie 🩷 Amazing pieces! Thank you!!😊 I am a proud member of Retrocite fan club ❤️ j'aime tout, comme d'habitude! quelle belle boutique et que de belles personnes. Beautiful pieces well priced Thank you so much for your positive feedback 🫶🏼 Thank you so much for the beautiful items. Many of my favourite pieces come from Retrocite, Merci mon ami hehehe 😝 Thank you so much for the positive feedback 🫶🏼 Absolutely love everything I got! The two older sterling pendants are GORGEOUS and even better in person. Definitely going to be some of my favourites in my collection! Such fun shows with the whole family getting involved too. Thank you so much!! 💕Thank you so much for the positive feedback 🫶🏼 lovely!! arrived so quickly im impressed !! thank you very much Thank you so much for the positive feedback 🫶🏼 Fifi thank you SO much for all my treasures!!! I could not be happier! I always love everything I get from you 🫶🩷😍Thank you so much for the positive feedback 🫶🏼 I truly adore Sophie!!! Such a wonderful human being!!
And her finds: 🤯
I have lifetime pieces from her that go straight into my personal collection!!!
Merci beaucoup, Retrocite!! 💋 xoxoxoxoKELLLLLY Thank you so much for the positive feedback 🫶🏼 Thank you ☺️ Thank you so much for the positive feedback 🫶🏼