Évaluations (33)Package came very quick and safely packaged, the seller is the absolute sweetest and made my day with an amazing note thank you! Thank you very much for my bedazzled SA elephant! It is a great addition to my army! Much appreciated.... Thank you very much for my SA watermelon turned pumpkin and all the accessories! It will definitely make the season decorations in our home. See you at your next show! Much appreciated.... Love my bundles, thank you!! Love my bedazzled baby!! 💕 Thank you so much for the givy!!! I absolutely love my custom! I use jer for every photo opportunity I can think of. I also feature her in my lives. Tha k you so much! HELLLO?!!!!!!!!! SUPER UNDERRATED!!! Crystal and her daughter’s work NEED more attention!!!! That dragonfruit bedazzled WAS SO DANG GOOD!!!! 💃🍑 Amazing deal as well, i can’t wait for more 🛍️🛍️ Thank you sweetie! She’s the sweetest! Some of the most beautiful bedazzling I have ever seen with small stones and pearl stones. If you like this type of work, and I’m sure most of you do, please please please visit this seller! And get one of her pieces and you will see. Amazing bedazzled customs! Perfection on this peach!!! I love it soooo much!!
Got my cutie bedazzled octopus sonny angel 🐙! More people need to follow reycyrstal!! She sells the cutest little custom Sonny angels! Super sweet and always sends a little extra love in her packages! Can’t wait to see more customs! Super sweet seller! Her custom Sonny’s are beautiful and reasonably priced. She also puts a little extra love into every package. 🩷💜
Amazing bedazzling and nicest seller! Perfect! I love my new bedazzled Blue Flower Gift. Tell your daughter she did a great job. Thank you so much!