Évaluations (192)Comfy tops! Lightweight and very soft. Great seller and fast shipping. Maria is very sweet and caring to her customers. very happy will continue to purchase from you very nice thank you Always happy with my items! Amazing seller!! Brand new Zenana items at an amazing price, the seller was extremely accommodating & friendly. I recommend checking her out—I will definitely shop here again, Lord willing 🙏🏼💕. love this outfit so much. Great seller wonderful sweats, fit and feel are perfect. excellent seller It was a fun long night shopping in your show love! love! love! thank you! Absolutely love both pieces!! 😊 Fit great, scuba material is so soft!! Love this outfit so much! Can’t wait to purchase more! Thank you!!!❤️🙏🏻 always love buying from her! Love this jacket. It’s so comfortable and fun. Thanks for my amazing clothes! Beautiful sets you can build. I'm not the same size on top and bottom so it's nice to have the amazing selection to get a matching set by buying individually. LOVE all my items! Such an amazing selection of clothes and a very organized show which makes shopping enjoyable. Will definitely buy from again! Great items!! Fast shipping!! Very kind seller!! Thank you!!! Thanks for the cutest pocket hug 🤗 was definitely what I needed to open today after a long hard day. such a comfortable bralette - arrived exactly as described. Quick shipping too. Wow, wow and WOW. This shop is amazing. Everything is just beautiful, as I suspected they would be and the gift is amazing! Don't miss out on this shop, it's a clear winner! love all my items and the special thank you added into my package Love these zenana jeans and fleece! They are so good! This seller is amazing and was very helpful with sizing!