Évaluations (16)Nicest guy on whatnot. Thank you Thank you :) everything turned out great. Amazing seller! Love him! Really nice guy. Shipping was great and popmart items verified legit! got my items quick! love the labubus! tysm! 😊I am happy you are enjoying your order. I appreciate you leaving the review. Thank you so much !!! You are very welcome. Thank you buying from me. Great transaction, thanks!!!
Thank you very much for the review. I appreciate it. very kind seller, extremely fast shipping and packages with care, thank you so much☺️I appreciate the kind words and the review. Rick is such a great person to work with! Very genuine, trustworthy, and pleasant throughout the entire transaction. Everything was exactly as described, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchase. I will absolutely be purchasing from him again!Thank you for the wonderful review. You were my first customer on Whatnot and I’m very happy that you were pleased with the transaction.