Évaluations (1 313)Love my purchases. Thank you so much! Beautiful mixed stone necklace and fun dichroic glass earrings. TYSM Thank you! wonderful pieces! Beautiful jewelry from a wonderful seller. Thank you again Robin. 💖 Wow $25 gift card. Thanks 🙏 Beautiful pieces very happy with my purchase Fun Raid train! Fast shipping. Thank you! Such lovely items! I adore everything and it was packaged beautifully and shipped quickly Excellent seller! Nice and friendly too! Thank you Robin! Beautiful and SO comfortable!🩵🦋 I love all the beautiful vanity items! Very well packaged to arrive safely. Thank you! ❤️ Beautiful items & fantastic seller! Thanks Robin. Incredibly beautiful items thank you for the fast shipping and great packaging. Everything arrived safe. Great seller. Always pleasant - you feel welcomed all the time
Excellent Sterling pieces as described! Perfect transaction again! Robdoulos is an awesome seller! Just recieved my hatpin holder and I love it. I am very happy with my purchase and it was sent in a timely manner. I will happily do business with you again. Thankyou ❤️ ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
I absolutely love my purchase! I still can’t believe I found such a beautiful trinket box from the country where I was born—it means so much to me and makes this piece incredibly special. The seller is absolutely amazing, shipping was fast, and everything was packaged with so much care. This was truly one of my favorite purchases, and I couldn’t be happier. Thank you for helping me bring home such a meaningful treasure. I can’t recommend this seller enough! ❤️ gorgeous brooch thank you so much Wonderful seller!! Loved everything. Thanks! 💖