Évaluations (45)One item came broken in half but the seller was amazing and offered to replace it 🩷 Everything is crazy gorgeous and I would totally buy again. i love my new domo plush thank you!! 🩷 such a cvnty bundle thank u so much <3 absolutely love everything! thank you! love love love my bundle thank you so much💖 absolutely love my new metal mulisha bag tysm!!! literally the best alternative clothing Such a sweet seller and loved everything tysm! loved everything!! seller was super sweet and pretty! everything came as described and i got grails for a steal💗 Love them soooo much! Thank you so much doll 💖 Fast delivery and beautiful merchandise Just as shown/described. Love all of my items! Fast shipping, Beautiful pieces all nwt and packaged nicely. Very happy with my purchases! Thanks luv!🫶🏼 Came in cute pink packaging!! Love the items sm!! ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ This jacket is the love of my life💋 I absolutely was in love with everything!! Very fast shipping.. item is like new and I absolutely love it!