Évaluations (2 648)Thank you. I love my fabric. Pretty material. Received real fast. Very happy. 😀 Product as expected, thank you Great show fabric was fantastic Beautiful, quality fabric!! Thank you 😊 shipped fast, beautifully packed. thank you! Most of the fabric in this bundle was cotton. However, I did purchase two yards that if I would have known it was not cotton, I would not have purchased it. Note to self, make sure it is what I think I am bidding on. This is not a reflection on the buyer, but on my ineptness in getting clarification on the content of the fabric. Absolutely beautiful fabric packaged very well and excellent quality!!!! Thank you!! Always love your show 💗!! Always love my purchases from this shop! Wonderful books at great prices and fast shipping! Thank you, thank you, thank you! The books are fantastic and I love my givy!! Items came in very clean and neat. These sellers mom and daughter are some of the funnest people and happy to do a dance for new buyers. They make me miss my mom! Great job! And the giveaway was a surprise and it was such a wonderful gift!! Thank you thank you!! As seen, happy with this purchase.