Évaluations (763)Rover is the Lego LOTR goat of WN! Rover man, this fig is gorgeous, this is my first white hand Uruk-hai I have purchased and I absolutely love it, I have it in the case that I got from you as well and it look amazing! Thank you so much! Definitely will be chatting with you more! 🫡 Goated seller! Won a sealed Seagol and Deagol with a purchase of Gimlis Axe! What a stud Thank you so much!!!!
Always a great show and so nice that you do giveaways. Top Notch! Thanks so much Rover! All my figs look fantastic, excellent packaging, fast shipping, fun and knowledgeable show 🙂 - couldn’t ask for more! Always can depend on quality when on your stream! Love the Hobbit cards, I think I might have to try one of the collector packs, they’re really neat - thanks again! Great seller! No issues and quality figs. 🤙🏼 Man thank you thank you! Got my first Elrond Polybag cuz of you so I really appreciate the givy! Also absolutely love the figs and case I bought from you can’t wait for the uruk hai with white hand I feel like I need so many more now! Definitely will buy again! Everything arrived safely and looks great! Thanks Rover. Always a pleasure 😊 Best LOTR seller on whatnot!! Thank you for the great shows and figs!! Roverboy runs likely the best lord of the rings Lego show on the platform. He’s incredibly knowledgeable about not only Lego, but all Tolkien lore as well. He creates awesome customs mocs that he runs for auction and sell quality products at good prices. All the figures I’ve received from him have been in tip top condition and packaged incredibly well. I bought some of the custom lord of the rings cases this time around from him and they’re awesome! Prefect for displaying and protecting high end lord of the rings figs. Thanks again, will definitely be back for more! Absolutely goated seller shipped it fabulously all secured and shipped it quickly seller hella nice for sure will buy from again Shipped very fast after ordering and arrived very well protected! Awesome seller can’t wait for the next show! Thank you for a great show! Figs as described. Fast shipping and great packaging. I will continue to do what I can to support ya. Appreciate you! Highly recommend! The goat of Lego LOTR on WN! Good deal on some extremely hard to find lotr Lego items. Seller shipped my order out fast, in a secure package. Thanks much! Will definitely do business again 🤘 Exactly as shown. Great purchase as always from rover Best LOTR shows!! Awesome seller and just a great guy! Has some great MOCs that you will love.