Évaluations (221)Always a great time and fastest shipping on the app never disappointed check out this mother & her daughters family business 💙 I did not receive my packageroyal_rootscollectionVendeur
So sorry to hear you didn’t receive your giveaway. I can reassure you that it was packaged and mailed out. I cannot track it to see where it is but please give it some time and hopefully it finds its way to you. Thanks for an awesome show! I always look forward to your wall and seeing a great bag - like STITCH on there!!! I appreciate your kindness and the entire atmosphere of your shows!!! 💜🍪💜 Thank you so much!!! I had a great time at your show! If you never been here, you must come! Royal makes you feel special and spoils her buyers and followers but if you buy you definitely won’t regret! She’s a sweetheart! Come support someone who deserves more people in the room 💗💗royal_rootscollectionVendeur
Thank you so much 🫶🏽 Happy dance for my package from royal_rootscollection!!! It was part of a raid train and she had one of my favorite guys:STITCH!!! I got purse, stickers for luggage, doorables, another figurine!!!! Oh my it was perfect! Her kids also make pens - tigger found his way to my heart!!! Love the seller - love the items - love to see what’s next!!royal_rootscollectionVendeur
Thank you for all your support 🫶🏽 Fast shipping. As described. would buy from her again wonderful shop and seller so go and check them out. You might just find something you need. Awesome family amazing shows Great seller and fastest shipping on the app! Congratulations on hitting 1k🦋💕🦋💕royal_rootscollectionVendeur
Thank you 🫶🏽 Fast shipping Fun Family!! Absolutely fantastic experience from start to finish! Great seller, awesome products, and everything was exactly as described. Definitely recommend! Go reach your goal!!!!! I love my stickers!!!