Évaluations (867)10 out of 10 seller. Always a pleasure doing business with you ! Shipped in good condition, had yellowing on screen that wasn't discussed, great seller though OMG 🥰 I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO SAY.... IM IN LOVE WITH THE Play Station Portable I bought from you... thank you so much. (" if anyone is looking for amazing videos games and consoles... Ruben is man you are looking for and at amazing deals too I highly recommend check out his streams") Arrived as described great purchase! packaged 📦 awesome and fast shipping!!! ty very much ! Wish I would had known stickers were on the artworkI’m sorry you are dissatisfied with your purchase but I do show games live and show condition. You submitted a whatnot request right away and did not communicate with me about it. Great price & fast shipping! Awesome seller, listens to the audience/customer requests. I’m very pleased. If you haven’t bought from Ruben yet make sure to stop by! One of the coolest guys and always giving out great deals Thanks alot for the deal Great Seller Top notch communication. Highly recommended. Cares about the customer. A+++ Awesome games, great price , and in pristine condition!! just what I ordered, great value! A+ all around! Do not hesitate to buy from rubeng3200! You will not be disappointed!