Évaluations (40)Absolutely love the crystals!! Thanks so much for wrapping them individually. See you again soon!! Always love shopping with you!! I love the items I purchased and can’t wait to see you again. Thanks so much!! 💕 Love this bowl. Thank you 😊 fast shipping Perfect seller, arrived in perfect condition, love my items!! One of the most beautiful purchases I’ve made!!! Thank you so much for getting it to me safely!! Love your shows!! See you soon! Thank you ❤️ great show and auction. fast shipping from a sweet seller Great seller! Great prices. Did wonderful shipping. Awesome seller with great items. Really happy with everything. Love my items!! Packed nicely! Thank you! 🫶🏼 EXCELLENT! This seller has an eye for unique finds -- very pleased with my purchases. Her calming voice is my favorite. Thank you. Loved the items- thank you! Such a fun box! Great packaging of multiple items, thank you!