Évaluations (3 050)Thank you for my orders, Keelie and Farrah! I always love opening my packages from you! They always have such fun treasures! beautiful egg arrived in great shape and quickly thank you Cute little orange and black tobacco tin to add to my harvest haunt show!! Rustic vintage is an amazing mom and daughter duo!! They bring some great items and they ship their items fast and package them with love and care!! So creative and loved the spooky theme. Already displayed on my counter. Everything was shipped carefully and got to me safely. Thank you! All of my items are perfect and arrived very well packaged and on time. Many thanks Very crusty, probably more than I wanted. Good packaging, thank you Extremely fast shipping and items were packed very well! Amazing! Very cool item. Great seller. Would purchase from again. I’ve wanted a cash register tag for years and I finally have one thanks to this amazing seller. The tag now has a prime spot in my unique flower frog sitting on my kitchen counter with all my pens and scissors. Loved buying from this seller and will definitely buy from her and recommend her at a future time. I am beyond happy with all the items I purchased in this shop! I will be a repeat customer! Fast shipping. Great prices
Thank you Items as described. Packaged very well. Love them. Thanks Love it and best Givvvveeeeyyyy🎃 Better than described! Packed with care. Thank you 😊