Évaluations (169)I LOVE my new turquoise flower ring & bracelet. Tori was very quick to respond to questions on the live show. Love the earrings & the dainty turquoise ring. Quick shipping, nice vintage pieces of jewelry. Thank you! Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Gorgeous pieces!!!!!!! Always pleasure buying from Tori!!!! Thanks so much for the ring! Always love my purchases from this amazing seller. Thank you!Thank you for your review!! nice....tyThank you for your review! earrings are so pretty 😍 Thank you for your review!! Thank you so much the whole light turquoise and the pearl bangles are so cute and thank you so much for the givy. I love it Thank you so much for the unique ring and necklace. I will definitely be back for more! Thank you so much for the unique and super fun amber earrings — they’re so well made and comfortable to wear. Appreciate the fast shipping!Thank you ! I’m glad you love them. I thought they were super cute and unique All three of these rings are unique and I am so excited to wear them! I appreciate rustori’s attention and explanations during the live shows, yet she keeps moving swiftly through.Thank you ! I’m glad you love everything! Beautiful ring nicely packaged. ThanksThank you for your review! beautiful ring. love the packaging Thank you for your review! Great seller on Whatnot. Love my piece. thank you.Thank you for your review! Glad you love it !! Tori, my favorite ring! It is beautiful. Thank you for the note and the bag it was in. Aw thank you so much !! I’m glad you love it !! Great purchase. Looking forward to shopping again with this seller. Another beautiful purchase from Tori!!! AMAZING WN SELLER!!!! Shipped super quick and packaged securley!!!! Thank you again!!!! Awesome as always ! Thank you Tori 💖Thank you for your review!! LOVE my mine 8 ring!!! tysm!!! Thank you for your review!! My turquoise and elastic bracelet will get lots of daily use. Classy and sassy and fits me to a T. Rustori, my first purchase on this platform was from your live show!Aw that’s awesome😍 Thank you so much for taking time to leave a review ! Packaged nicely and arrived safely. Absolutely love my necklace and matching terquoise bracelet!! LOVE the earrings. Thank you! Love everything as always! Thanks girlie ✌🏼✌🏼✌🏼