Évaluations (266)Thank you so much! I love everything, packed super well and arrived so fast! The most amazing people on the app!!! Absolutely love them with all my heart! Love all of my purchases from rusty spurs!! Love all my items! 😍 thank you so much! One of my favorite sellers! Love it sooo much!!!!! Thank youuu I absolutely love this purchase! The seller left hand written recipes in one of the books and it felt like Christmas when I opened it. I was very excited to see them! Thank you! Plate was very packed and shipped soooo fast!! It is exactly as described - very nice condition. Great item, very fun show!! Rusty Spurs is a top notch seller 🤠 What can I say! I love them!😍
top notch seller, thank you ohhhhh love the card and sticker. Thank you!!!!! Love my card! Thank you for the giveaway too!😊🍄 Thank you for the cool owl! I am going to rehab if for a raid train! Thanks for the great show! I love the spoons! The show was fun. The energy was fantastic! I love the shop! Love my salt and pepper shakers!! 🐂🐂 Shipped so fast and packed so well!! Thank you!!