Évaluations (5 095)Awesome, thank you Mr Ruxin good packaging and arrived well and on time Great looking card, happy with my order overall good experience thanks for the free box of yugioh cards! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Bought some Dark Dimension packs and somehow walked away with DMG, Ultimate Neos AND Blue-Eyes… I’m not saying these packs are rigged, but ya know… if the card fits in the sleeve 😏 😂
Ruxin’s streams are always a great time. I wish I could afford to go harder in his auctions, but the man is popular 😂 and I’m sure he’s put in the time and work to have his auctions sell for what they do, so good for him! I appreciate the cards he sends my way and the time he puts into selling and entertaining the community.
He seems like an alright dude AND has a daughter around my daughter’s age, so I’ll overlook the concerning character flaw of enjoying Pokémon. Nobody’s perfect. 😔😂
Ruxin, no idea if you actually read these—and with the 700 reviews I’m sure you get, I don’t blame you if you don’t—but thank you! I appreciate you, the cards, and the suspiciously convenient pulls. 😂🖤 great item came exactly as pictured! Ruxin thank you, well protected and handled with care ♥️ 10/10! Great communication, kind, friendly and honest. An excellent seller, and a pleasure to do business with! Everything was perfect, I'm very happy with my order (: 10/10! Great communication, kind, friendly and honest. An excellent seller, and a pleasure to do business with! Everything was perfect, I'm very happy with my order (: Homie even threw in an extra pack of Chaos Origins! Quick, excellent shipping, no damage! Packaging was very nice, pack variety was really good too. Will probably purchase another bundle very soon. Awesome stream hopefully I can actually win an auction today! Haha thanks again buddy! secure. minty. stellar! 🤩🤩 Thanks Rux! Awesome pull again and packs had decent hit this time. Thank you Ruxin! You the GOAT! Great room with lots of give aways. Highly recommended. Thank you so much for the gold star pikachu givvy!!! Goated seller for sure! Card was packaged very securely and arrived safe and sound!