Évaluations (1 037)Tysm Marissa luv my items🥰 What an amazing seller! She is so patient and takes the time to give you all the details about the products you’re purchasing. Everything was wrapped and taped so carefully to make sure nothing spilled or arrived damaged. You can truly tell she cares about her customers and takes pride in what she does. I absolutely loved my experience and will definitely be back! Thank you so much for everything! 💕✨ She has alot of great products and everything is shipped with care! 🩷🫶 Thank you so much love my boy smells Body spray♥️♥️ I love my LIPPY queenie thank you so much you have the best stuff♥️ Exactly as described thank you! Thank You so much
Love my products , fast shipping , great deals Love all the Dior lippies I purchased. Amazing seller, super kind. Excellent product selection and shipped fast. Thank you!! ☺️ Everything always packed so perfect, live all the deals here! Thanks for packing my items quickly and with care! 1 of my favorite girls! Day 1 buyer and still quality product and great deals You have beautiful high quality items. Thank you so much ❤️Thank you for your continued support means the world 💕 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Thank you so much for my Dior Lip balm and the extra givvy’s 😍 Absolutely recommend this seller, great communication, super nice and friendly!Thank you for being so understanding Ana patient appreciate ur support 💕 The best luxury products ever queenie has everything She goes above and beyond for you. She is a sweet girl love her.💗🫶 love this channel, top quality items, very fast shipping. RxQueen has the kindest, sweetest soul. Love her ❤️ 💕 Great deals here. Will continue to shop from seller. Fast shipping. And packaged well Ooohh the Too Faced and Gucci lippies I grabbed, wow! Thank you for the amazing deals, girlfriend! I always love everything I buy from you queenie You’re the best thank you so much🩷 Always fast shipping, packed well, & over all great prices and customer service! Thanks ☺️