Évaluations (1 129)fast shipping my lps came just as shown, great seller as well🥰! thank you for helping to make my daughter's wedding dreams come true 🫶🏼 💖 Tysm!! you are very welcome.. thank you for helping my daughter's wedding dreams come true 🫶🏼💖 Extremely fast shipping!! She came exactly as described she’s perfect!! Thank you so so much!!you are so very welcome.. thank you for helping make my daughter's wedding dreams come true 🫶🏼💖 Thank you so much for all the beautiful brooches. They were all so well packaged. 🥰im so happy you liked them.. thank you for your support 🫶🏼💖 All in great condition and well packaged!thank you.. I try my best 🫶🏼💖 Great books; thank you!you are very welcome.. thank you for leaving a review 🫶🏼💖 Sable is as good at comics as she was at being a bombshell diva for the WWF. 🤣🤣🤣.. this is such a wonderful review and greatly appreciated.. thank you 😊 Everything exactly as described. Thank You!you are very welcome.. thank you 😊 Great comics. Thank you for the CA comics . My daughter loved them Thank you for your support.. it means the world too me 🫶🏼💖 Cute trading card and love the new cards! Packaged well and shipped quickly! Thank you! Thank you so very much for coming into this show.. hope to see you again soon 🫶🏼💖 Loved my ultimate pin. Shipped well quality was great. Thank you!!I am so happy you loved her.. Snow White has always been my favorite Disney princess.. thank you !!🫶🏼💖 Nice books, good pricing, excellent packing and fast shipping. Thank you! Awesome.. I hope I see you at my next comic book show .. Thank you !!🫶🏼💖 Highly recommend this seller my beautiful bookmarks came very well packaged and safe! A lot of wonderful items to choose from. Friendly and helpful. Great seller well buy from again!! Thank you so very much🌺💜😊thank you for the wonderful words.. I'm so glad you were happy with purchase ☺️ 🫶🏼💖 Awesome Thank you. wonderful addition to my collection. Thanks 🫶 THANK YOU !! I was soo nervous.. and 5 mins was fast 😆.. I really do appreciate you coming in 🫶🏼💖 Exactly as described and pictured and very fast shippingThank you, I try my best to describe everything accurately and to the best of my ability 🫶🏼💖 Nicely packaged and the comics came out pristine and clean
Thank you so very much 🫶🏼💖 Awesome Seller ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great vintage cards ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Quick Shipping⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thank you Thank you so much, friend 🫶🏼💖 Thank you so much everything arrived perfect You are very welcome.. Thank you for coming to my show 🫶🏼💖😊 Fast shipping and packed perfectly. Thank you the comics are wonderfulHearing this, makes my heart happy.. thank you 🫶🏼💖😊 The cutest trading card in my collection!Thanks, Liz, you're the best 🫶🏼💖😊 An outstanding Streamer, great products 👍👍Thank you so very much.. I appreciate you showing up for me, no matter what I sell 🫶🏼💖😊 Awesome seller. Great items. Thank you so very much 🫶🏼💖 Beautiful items thanks so muchSo glad you liked them Thank you 🫶🏼💖 Always a pleasure 😊♥️ Everything is always beautiful and perfect always ♥️ Fast shipping always!!! One of my favorite seller/ soul!!!! Highly recommend!!!!♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ Tysm as always beautiful soul!!!!Absolutely love this review.. you're the best.. Thank you so very much 🫶🏼💖