Évaluations (79)Awesome! Amazing stuff! Don’t miss out on her shows! Love love love my teeny tiny violin! It’s amazing. Thank you ! One of my favorite sellers! I have bought such amazing pieces ❤️❤️❤️. Thanks so much for the stunning giveaway!!!! I’m so happy with my purchases, especially the custom compact that is so perfect I’m obsessed! I love that it has a magnified mirror and regular one inside. Tysm! Thank you sooo much! I love your show! The Florenza earrings are absolute perfection!!!!! Thanks so much ❤️❤️❤️. beautiful items, very nice. packed well, good transaction I love all the vintage baddies I got from Sarbur18 this week. So many unique pieces for amazing deals. Wrapped with care and shipped quickly! I absolutely love this seller! She always has amazing one of a kind jewelry and great prices! Her and her hubby are awesome people, I would highly recommend this seller! 💗⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Great Deals!!! Great Seller!!! Received my pieces quickly! 💕 Fast shipping, everything was carefully packaged, and the pieces are even cuter in person. So happy with my purchase. Thank you so much! ✨ In love with my pieces. Thank u Love my pieces , thank you Absolutely LOVE ❤️ my bracelet made by Capucine De Wulf . Top seller. I love everything! Thankyou!❤️ Absolutely beautiful pieces! One of my new favorite shops!!! Thank you 🩷🩷🩷 I loved all my purchases! This seller is SO NICE and she has the most amazing jewelry! The packing was amazing too! I would highly recommend this seller! I know I’ll be back! 💗 5 star seller, top Notch. Excellent quality, love.love everything.