Évaluations (2 083)so beautiful!!!! Thank you so much 🫶🏼 fast shipping and just as expected! thank you so much 💖 XOXO 💋 stealiana and grailiana. DEFINITELY RECOMMEND THIS SELLER❣️❣️ beautiful packaging and fast shipping, I love my order🤍 I love everything I buy from her! Thanks for the giveaway 🦋💙 Arrived in perfect condition and fit great 😊 The seller is so sweet and shipped out my purchase quick. Absolutely adore the cardigan Sav is amazing. Such a talented curator and I got my bag immediately. So fast and easy. Buy from her one million times over Really cute actually fits and amazing price Love this can’t wait to wear!! thank you so much I love everything ❤️ literally one of my favorite sellers ever!!! such a sweet soul & always has crazy grails!!! if you aren’t buying from sav then what the hell are you doing?!?!? 😝😝 ily (spongebob giggles) love it !! the stickers with my package were so cute & i’m obsessed with what i got !! i can’t wait to wear it ! 🖤🔥😍