Évaluations (231)Excellent seller. Highly recommend Dan love all my new notes,can't thank you enough. Jeff H. very nice $2 bill. thanks Dan awesome show. Thank you for my notes. I love all of them they are perfect. I appreciate how fast you are on the shipping. Keep up the great work. Sincerely Jeff H. Packaged and shipped well recommend seller Thanks for the Venezuela notes. Great show thanks for my beautiful notes. Sincerely Jeff H. Wonderful transaction!! Thank you so much!! Absolutely awesome giveaway! Thank you very much!! awesome seller !! beautiful notes great feals and he also makes beautiful wallets thank you soooo much 🙌 🙌 🙌 Absolutely beautiful wallet man I appreciate you. Thank you so much 10/10 Shipped and packaged well recommend seller awesome deals fast shipping !! you are the man bro!! thank you for the gift your a blessing 🙌 🙏 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ seller right here !! my favorite seller on whatnot!! super fast shipping. I appreciate all the deals !! i enjoyed being at your show and for the best givey ever!! hand made wallet by sdleatherworks I love it!!! thank you soooook much 🫡🫡🫡 Fantastic Seller Thank You these notes are amazing, thank you