Évaluations (58)Great product, fast shipping!
secretttshopperbeeVendeur
Ty for the review! ☺️ Great seller!! Thank you so much, happy returning customer😊💖secretttshopperbeeVendeur
I appreciate you! ❤️ loved it !secretttshopperbeeVendeur
Ty, Victoria! ❤️ Super great seller...fast shipping, thank you for my giveaway....nice giveaway... Beautiful packagingsecretttshopperbeeVendeur
Thank you so much for the review, Abby! 🫶🏾 Delivery was fast and with confirmation receipt. Will definitely order again. secretttshopperbeeVendeur
❤️❤️ USPS had my package on a world tour 😏 Nevertheless, it’s here now & I’m very pleased 😁 I love my items, the packaging & the stickers 🤩 TY❕secretttshopperbeeVendeur
That was a wild ride! Happy it finally got to you. ❤️ thank u got it fast great buysecretttshopperbeeVendeur
Ty! 🫶🏾 Very fast shipping! Accurate itemsecretttshopperbeeVendeur
☺️🫶🏾 Quick shipping! secretttshopperbeeVendeur
Thanks for the review! Thank you! 😊 secretttshopperbeeVendeur
☺️ Everything packed nicely. Fun show arrived quickly!! Thanks secretttshopperbeeVendeur
Thank you for your support! Amazing secretttshopperbeeVendeur
😊 Fast shipping, packed with care!
Great experience, thank you!secretttshopperbeeVendeur
YW! I try my best. 💕 Great seller! Easy local pick up Great seller!! secretttshopperbeeVendeur
😊✨ Tysm!!!secretttshopperbeeVendeur
❤️