Évaluations (1 586)As always everything is wonderful 👏 ❤ 🌟 I look forward to having fun putting together outfits smile ☺ This bundle is so sweet and Carole fits perfectly, thx mucho ❣❣ I loved opening my box of so many beautiful things!! Thank you for having the best pieces! Loveeee these overalls!!! And I’ve been on the hunt for a new silver bag! Ty, my queen! Thank you for the kind note! You are an inspiration to all of us that keep coming back to your show! Can’t wait to wear my sweater! I have just the perfect green corduroy shorts (also from you) to style it with! 🙌🏽🫶🏽🥰 One of the very best in the vintage category! Cassie is super knowledgeable, sources her items with great care and thoughtfulness and you can tell she takes a lot of pride in her business. Of course I’ll be back! And thank you for the amazing giveaway! Ty for the givvy it was perfect 💕 These pants are DIVINE! The sheen & quality are beautiful! Incredible online in the show and even more gorgeous in person. The buyers givvy was so generous and I’m so grateful to have won - Cassie is incredible! Thank you for my new silk bolero! Love her 🫶🏽 I LOVE the skirt and trousers I got!! This show was so thoughtful curated and all the pieces were stunning - will 100% be back for more!! Thank you! Loveeeee!Great quality, fast shipping. I will definitely purchase again. This bundle is SO GOOOOOD!! thank you!! 😊 Exquisite blazer wonderful seller thank you Obsessed with these tanks!! Thank you 🥰 5 stars but difficult to open and close. CASS DONT PLAYYYY. these overalls fit like a glove and for a fraction of retail. period end of story !!! love so much. xxxx Thanks my girlllllll, this Carole fits perfectly👌😁...and thx for the cutie silk scarf and heart pendant ❣❣😘😘 Thank you for the great pants. I have been a loyal customer of Cassie's since day one, and she has officially won me over as a customer for life! Her incredible personality, charisma, and absolute ease of doing business make every single transaction a joy. Cassie has a rare gift for making you feel completely wanted, acknowledged, and valued in every single interaction. Whether I am tuning into her live shows or interacting with her in the social media comments, she always makes sure I know how much my support means to her. It is so refreshing and wonderful to support a business where you genuinely feel appreciated as a customer. If you haven't shopped with her yet, you are truly missing out! All hits, no misses! Bangers on bangers on bangers!!! ❤️🔥 I’m obsessed with everything I bought from this seller! The items were even better in person! Thank you so much! Cassie....the jacket is so good and fits perfect, thank you❣❣❣