Évaluations (68)Easily one of the best dudes on this app, always makes me feel appreciated in every show and wrote a very nice message to me in the order, much appreciated!This review made my day, Adam! I'm beyond thankful to call you a brother!! Much love ALWAYS homie ♥️🫵🏻🐐🙏🏻💪🏻 Great seller. Fast shipping. Friendly & smooth transaction!I appreciate you, Mishka!! You're the man 🙏🏻💪🏻 Great guy, great host. Shipped quickly. 👊👊I appreciate you, my brother! So glad that I have you in my corner ♥️ Words can’t explain my love for my guy!! Has brought so much positive energy into my life and made me realize what’s it’s like to have a true brotha have your back! Thank you for being🫵 Mason!! Sky’s the limit for you playboy🚀Love you forever and always, my brother!! Thank you for always being my ride or die ♥️ 5 Stars forever and always cards are nothing but bangers I appreciate you, my brother!! Thank you for always rocking with me ♥️ Great vibes on stream & secure packaging🔥 Appreciate you brother 🤝🐐Much love always, my brother ♥️ Mason, I appreciate the hell out of you my guy!! The Chama glove 🥊 is absolutely fk’n 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥! I’ll cherish our friendship for life! Your one of the most humble, thoughtful people I’ve ever come across! Truly a brother for life and I thank you time and time again for all you do for me on and off the app playboy!! If you ever need anything, you know who to call💯❤️🫵Easily one of my favorite reviews from my favorite brother! Thank you for always showing me unconditional love both on and off of this platform. Without you, The Selv Dawg would be nothing!! Much love from all directions always, Playboy!! You're HIM ♥️🫵🏻💪🏻🐐💯 Best whatnot streamer of all time buy off him
I appreciate you Joseph, you're the man, my brother. Thank you for rocking with me and always showing love! I look forward to talking with you again my next show!! From the best of the best, top of the line guy! Great shipping! The personalized note was an amazing touch! Thanks again ! I appreciate you, Tanner!! So glad to have a fellow Iowa boy with me on this side of Whatnot! Love you always brother, GO HAWKEYES! 🦅💛🖤💛🖤🦅 selvy_selects stays locked in for his buyers. Dude dishes out great deals nonstop and brings absolute fire UFC cards every time he goes live. If you want heat at honest prices, he’s the seller you bookmark and pull up for. Clean deals, clean energy, clean vibes — every single stream.Thank you for being you, Earl! I appreciate you more than I'll ever be able to explain. I'm very proud to call you a brother! ♥️🫵🏻🐐 My ride or die! Reason I keep evolving and pushing forward is because my boy Selvy! He’s a one of a kind friend that believes in me more than I believe in myself! Your a god send man, I’ll cherish our brotherhood for life! Thank you Mason for being YOU!!🙏🫡 Always showing love to his people, lock in very awesome seller!! 💯 Love you ALWAYS, my fckin brother! ♥️🫵🏻🐐 5 Stars All The Way Much love, Xavier!! You're a real one brother 🫶🏻 Amazing cards and amazing vibes!
I appreciate you always, Zach!! Thank you for always rocking with everyone 🫵🏻🐐🫶🏻 You’re one of my favorite Whatnot streamers in your cards are so cool. This was my first giveaway and one of my favorites. Thank you.Thank you for hopping in the show and hanging out with me and the boys! It means a lot to me knowing that was your very first giveaway, I hope you can win MANY more from me 💪🏻🙏🏻💯 Excellence! 💜🩵You're the MAN, DJEN!! Thank you for rocking with me, brother- you're among the realest 💯🙏🏻🔒 Appreciate you more than you’ll ever know man! Your support is second to none! I’ll always rock w/ Mason one of the realest dudes on the app! Hooks people up, shows love to all and does it w/ out hesitation! All respect and nothing but love, ALWAYS Brotha! Your my fav 💪🏼💯🫶🏼🙏You're the man, Suga!! Thank you for always giving me the motivation needed to be successful, much love to you and your family always, my brother 🫶🏻🫵🏻💪🏻🐐🙏🏻♥️🔒 Great seller and 🔥appreciate you Bro!Thank you brother! You're the man, much love to you and Momma Belle always ❤️🫵🏻🐐💯 Lovely stuff. Thank you.I appreciate you Stan! Thank you for hanging out, brother! Top seller right here…i will be a returning customer 💯 You're the man, Panduh!! Thank you for always hanging out, you absolute LEGEND!! 💯💪🏻🫵🏻🐐 Loveeee the givvy😌thank you boss🫡Much love Alex!! Thank you for always hanging out, homie 🫵🏻💪🏻🫶🏻 You’re absolutely amazing brotha 💪🏼🫶🏼💯Thank you so much for the extra MJ cards! Going up in the shack forever!! Highly recommend my guy!!You know how we do it around here!! Much love to you and your beautiful family, Suga. ALWAYS ❤️🫵🏻💯💪🏻 Chat follow this legend. Get in on the great deals. Excellent packaging and shipping.You're the REAL legend, Wayne! Always a pleasure to be in your presence on this app. Thank you for your support, brother- you're the man. Much love always 🫶🏻🫡