Évaluations (1 823)great seller great product fast safe shipping!! 💕💕 OH MY GOSH! 😂🤦🏽♀️ Why do I keep buying SO MUCH from this seller?! Because these prices are just TOO FABULOUS! 🔥🔥 The belly laughs are addictive, the vibes are immaculate, and somehow I always leave with another haul! 😂🛍️
It seriously feels like shopping with family—good people, great grabs, AMAZING prices, and nothing but good times! ❤️ SEM is an AWESOME guy and makes every show such a fun experience. Thank you for all the laughs, the deals, and the good vibes!
I really need to learn how to STOP grabbing so much… but then you drop another EPIC deal and there goes my self-control! 🤣🤦🏽♀️
The deals are TOO GOOD to pass up! If you know, you KNOW! 🔥🛍️😂 I’ve been buying a lot from the seller. I hope he realizes …..his shows are totally a vibe so much fun tons of belly laughs great products at crazy low prices check them out you’ll be glad you did. This was a personal sourcing order and Sem ate down! Not only did he find the exact type of jeans I was looking for he added two styles I didn’t even think about but that fit amazing! He found me designer at a steal! The styles were 🔥 and he nailed the sizing! My fall wardrobe will be perfect and NYC ready! Tysm I Loved everything! Great seller! Amazing prices! Go check him out! You won’t regret it 💙🐘 amazing seller best prices on the app great guy great stuff safe fast packing!! fast shipping! thank you! Love my wallets!! Thank you 😊 TYSM! Love my spooky season bag! 🫶 Always a great time with fantastic deals! thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 always a amazing time and fast shipping great seller with great products check him out for a deal top notch awesome seller great person safe fast shipping funny shows lots of fun! would give him 10 stars! thank you! 💕💕 thank you great seller great stuff great price great shows 💜 ❤️❤️❤️❤️everything fast shipping 🥒🥒 LOVE my vintage Care Bear mug! Great SELLER & SHOW with Amazing Items‼️💗