Évaluations (393)Tops were soooo cute tysm lovely 😊
Lovely scarf! Thank you again for the givvy! Seriously love these tops so much! They are even more gorgeous in person and arrived so quickly. Thank you!! Always gorgeous finds! Thank you friend! 🌷💗🥰 Thank you for the giveaway ❤️ I love Victoria's Secret. Just got a red tote bag on WhatNot and I will use it all the time. Keep shopping women and men!!! genuine STEALS omg. thank you!! 🫶 Amazing seller with a great selection of styles!! All true to size and description with fast shipping and awesome deals!!✨ kookai dress fits like a glove 👏🏼 Thank you so much! I love the shirt ♥️♥️✨ perfect elevated basic. packed well and came so fast Two of the heels I got were destroyed … and chipped and the bottoms were broken , but thank you for the deals and fast shipping New fav shoes hehehheee. Thank you sese 💋💋💋💋 will be pulling up to the bins in style (and in comfort lmao) Adoooore this seller and all the amazing items she finds! Thank you so much! 🌷😊🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟