Évaluations (37)Such cute dog surfing fabric! It’s such a great quality fabric- I’m very happy with it. Plan to make a fun short set for my 3 year old grandson! Super fast delivery! love all the fabric from you.. thank you 😊 love all my beautiful fabric Very happy!!!😆 Thanks for the quick shipping and the sticker!! Can’t wait to turn this into something amazing 🤩 yay! Fast Shipping! Items packaged and shipped with care! Great seller! I will be buying from them again! I love everything especially my 12,yards of 🦩🦩🦩🦩 thank you so much I love them all 😍😍 Beautiful fabric! Fun Seller! Thank you so very much! Thank you for the great deals! packaged super nicely, I enjoyed getting my box in with all the wonderful fabrics!! A truly trustworthy and dependable seller! My purchase arrived exactly as described and much faster than expected. The extra effort and care this seller puts into making sure buyers are happy really sets them apart! Wonderful experience from start to finish! The item arrived quickly and was exactly as described, and the seller’s honesty and commitment to customer satisfaction truly stood out. I would definitely purchase from this seller again! Great job in all ways. Thank you@