Évaluations (124)such an AMAZING seller ✨️ The most beautiful bows!! Everything was so well packed and well made! Amazing seller! Amazing packing! Love our bows!! Super cute bows! Thanks so much There is 2 acrylics that are not perfect but everything else is really nice! Love the free Slytherin acrylicPlease message me about the two acrylics and I can see if I have a replacement or if we can work something out. Thank you.
-Risa Risa is such a sweet seller! The quality of her products is outstanding! Can't wait to purchase again!!! Thank you so much ❤️ Thank you so much! Everything is perfect!!! Omg ! Shipping was soo fast and the quality is amazing ! I’ll definitely be back for more !! Thank you sooo much Honestly such good deals ! And very friendly So Adorable! Can’t wait to match the outfits to the bows ❤️ Beautiful bows! My little girl loves them, will be buying more in the future! Thank you so much 🩷 Always fast shipping, great quality, and a super friendly host. I love catching her shows and look forward to what I’m going to buy next. I am extremely excited and pleased with my bows!!! Absolutely love all my wristlets. They will make great Christmas gifts ❤️and such a sweet host! I absolutely love your bows! And thanks for the stickers! ♥️ love the bows. amazing as always. Thank you so much.