Évaluations (1 283)Love my items, what great prices, quick delivery and the best best seller. I always enjoy your show. Absolutely love everything as always. Wonderful person who truly concerns for his customers. Great Show!! Amazing items! The best on this app!!! Great show and great deals!!!! SHANNNEW MY BROTHERRR THE BEST ON THE APPP 🐐🐐🐐🫶 The BEST deals on the app and such a fun show! 🛍️💕 Not to mention the super-fast shipping! Everything was great from start to finish. I highly recommend this seller—you definitely don’t want to miss their shows! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ As always, great deals, great host and fast shipping. 😃
Shane is awesome prices are the best, honest and honorable. shipping is fast and accurate. Love his energic shows got to watch his shows. highly recommend him GREAT GREAT KIDS AND ADULT ITEMS! FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT SHOW!! fun show, great deals, great products! I was very excited to receive my order the watches were beautiful I loved mine and my husband loved his very comical show will definitely buy again 😊 LOVE EVERYTHING I GOT FROM YOU MY BOYS ARE SO HAPPY Love this seller!❤️❤️ Great host, entertaining show and you get the best deals. Make sure you book mark future shows. Mama V Loved the watch you the man Your super! Kids love the items. We are all happy campers! Thank you Such a great stream, always find great deals! Ty! Love shopping with Shane and his family! Great seller! Love that Canadian!
Thank you Shane!! Love all my pieces. Super fast shipping.