Évaluations (654)I absolutely love my 3d prints phenomenal! Amazing seller has all your DIY supplies for pens and Keychains and has the most beautiful fancies and clays go check her out you will not be sorry. super cute ghosty pen holder! thank you! love everything thank u again will be purchasing more thank u for all the beautiful beads and being super kind hearted to me every shopping experience! thank u for all my great quality items! You have gorgeous clays. Thank you so much! I’ll be back when I’m not broke 😂 clays were awesome!! Great quality. I'm very satisfied with my purchase. Fantastic items & fantastic seller!! Amazing beautiful clays love my clays they are even better in person can’t wait to buy from you again !! 💕💕love my package thank youuuu very well packaged and shipped quickly. I will be back for more! A+ Unique things, fast ship!! Just as ordered. Delivery was great and fast. She is a awesome seller ❤️❤️
Will purchase again from her!! Perfect as always!! Tysm 💕 Love all my pens and focals❤️ Love all my items from Shims! Beautiful supplies! Love my beads and I had a great time at your show!
Love all my goodies from Shims!! 💕💕