Évaluations (343)Great stuff and the host makes the show fun. Thank you so much for the cute decal! Love my beautiful pens Robin made for me! I picked out pieces that I liked and she made them for me, and I couldn’t be happier! Robin is so sweet love shopping with this seller! thanks for the givy, love it. great seller, very fast shipping. Sweet seller, beautiful beads and fast shipping! will buy again Great shop and super fast shipping. Will shop here again. Thank you thanks so much for the awesome transfer!! Awesome givvy! Thank you!! ☺️ all its in excellent condition. love them all. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Such a wonderful seller! 💎✨ She always has a great selection of beautiful jewelry at amazing prices, and there’s always something new to fall in love with!
But what really makes her shows special is how incredibly sweet she is. 💕 She makes everyone feel welcome, is so kind and genuine, and makes shopping with her such a fun experience.
Beautiful jewelry, great prices, and an even sweeter seller! Definitely someone you’ll want to follow and shop with again! 💎🛍️💕 Such a sweet seller, even had freebies in my package. Quick shipping, everything was great! Thank you! Super Star Seller!! Always exciting to receive super cute sparkling jewelry. Thank you for all goodies 😘 Loved all the different things I bought. Nice delivery time. Awww I love it 😀 thank you 😊 Thank you 😊 I love the variety you have!