Évaluations (3 884)As always, another phenomenal piece from this shop! Super happy!! Thanks again! 🙏🏼 A little bummed they were sold as a 34/35
But the tag says 36
They don’t fit
But they’re nice vintage Levi’s Insanely fast shipping and incredible inventory!! Love shopping with Misty!! Absolutely STUNNING coat. My girls are a little big to clasp the coat shut but i won’t let that stop me from wearing it every chance I get this winter . Super stoked on my new pieces! Thank you 💋 I’m in loveee with this skirt!! Thank you so much. Yessss ma’am! Always coming through with the fire and I am so happy I found you and you keep putting in so much heart to have amazing shows!
So, so beautiful! Thank you so much! I’m obsessed!!! Thank you for having the coolest pieces of vintage! I can’t even say clothing it’s living art!!! Can’t wait to continue adding more to my collection!!! Thanks for banger after banger! And always having the BEST EVER givvys!!!! TYSM! Arrived quickly and packed with care- would buy from seller again- such great items- 🖤🖤🖤 Phenomenal! Fits perfectly. Too cute! Appreciate so much. Will keep shopping here, of course. 🐐 Top tier quality and shipping was super fast per usual!! Thank you!! 😊
Magical and spectacular! Made all of my vintage dreams come true! Love all of my @ShopLuckyDrive scores! Tysm! Can’t wait to shop again soon!!! 💖🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🌈🫶✨ Magical and spectacular! Like all of my @ShopLuckyDrive scores! Tysm! Can’t wait to shop again soon!!! 💖🧡💛💚🩵💙💜🌈🫶✨ Received my first corset, and it’s so beautiful! Thank you so much! The shoes are fabulous love them The blue is so stunning, I love this house coat so much! Thank you!