Évaluations (262)Love their shows! I received my order as advertised. Thank you! Thank you for packaging my books so well and sending the right ones! The Steves need far more buyer love!! Great items!! Will be back!! Excellent seller! Case is perfect and it was packaged so carefully, shipped fast too! Highly recommend them! Great shipping and books was in great condition. Looooveeeee my stuffiesss!!!!! Love Fiction Friday with the Steves! Awesome as always. Can't beat these prices on books that are basically brand new. everything was carefully packaged! much appreciated! This was probably the most incredible shipment of books I’ve ever received. Well packed!! Got a great deal on some books. Shipping was fast, the books were in pristine shape. Thank you! I am so extremely happy with my item. It’s absolutely perfect. Great condition and fast shipping.
Thank you Very well packaged, arrived in perfect condition Very good condition. Will definitely buy again
excellent choices. fast shipping Great starting price, bundled shipping is a plus, the hosts are nice and the books were in very good shape. My package also arrived earlier than expected. Killer steals… I feel like I’m robbing you’ll blind lowkey… don’t miss out on some amazing reads Amazing deals on amazing books 📚 Ty and the packaging and shipping is good too!