Évaluations (346)Thanks WN mother 🤭So happy to be your whatnot mother Ina, I wouldn’t have it any other way ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Awesome seller!! Great packaging delivered quickly BC to ON 😍 Thank you Danni 😍I appreciate your kind review. Thanks for always supporting me my birthday twin❤️ Loved all my jewelry items! 💖 Thank you so much Danni! 🥰Thank you Sabrina, I’m so glad that you’re happy with everything. Always appreciate you ❤️☺️🥰 Always a pleasure to shop with Danni! Fast shipping, hilarious hostess, great prices, fun family community?? What more could I even ask for! Such a great review, thank you so much!! I appreciate it and for your purchases. You’re the best!☺️👍❤️ packing was great and i finally have bracelets that fit lolol thank you for everything! Amy I am so thrilled that you found bracelets that fit yay!! Thank you for your support, always great to have you in my shows 🥰☺️👍 Danni is such a fantastic seller....friendly, welcoming, and always makes her shows fun to watch. Everything I received was absolutely beautiful and even better in person. You can tell she takes pride in what she sells and in making sure her customers have a great experience.
My order was packaged with care, arrived safely, and I couldn’t be happier with my purchases. It’s always dangerous when I pop into one of her shows because I somehow manage to find something else I “need.”
Beautiful items, great quality, and an amazing seller. I will definitely be back for more! Highly recommend ShopWithDanni!Tara I can’t thank you enough for that amazing review! So extremely kind of you!! I’m sorry you keep finding more items “you need” in my shows hahaha! I really appreciate you always popping in, you’ve been a great support, thanks again!🙏🥰❤️ The sweetest packaging, even a handwritten card! Your box and jewelry really made my dayI’m so happy you liked the Jewlery and the card! I really appreciate your support 🙏🥰 Love your jewelry shows Danni - so much fun to hang & shop - and conversations can be downright funny 😆 Thank you Marika for always supporting me in my shows and your purchases too! You are the sweetest! ❤️ Everything was almost as amazing as Danni 💕Arlene you are the sweetest! Thank you so much🙏❤️🥰 💍 I came for the gorgeous jewelry, but I stayed for the seller! 💝 She is one of the kindest, most attentive people you’ll ever buy from, and her passion for what she does shines through in every order. 🎁 Every package feels like receiving a gift from a friend. Highly, highly recommend! Thank you, Danni. 🌷 Sadia I may start crying Sadia…..you are too sweet! Thank you so much for this amazing review, means the world to me. You are the kindest human ❤️🥰🙏 The sweater is beautiful. Thank you so much. It fits perfectly That’s wonderful! I’m so happy to hear this. Thank you 🙏🥰👍 Super fun to buy from. Great shows. Items are good. Thank you so much Catherine! Always great to have you in my shows!🥰☀️☺️ Loved the jewelry “buckets”. We had a great time going through them and deciding what to keep and what to send to an artist friend. Everything arrived very well packaged. The seller was worried because it was “late” but I didn’t find it so. My Converse jewelry holder has been added to my bureau of jewelry. Recommend this seller.Thank you so much Claire! I really appreciate your kind review. I’m so happy that you enjoyed opening the mystery Jewry buckets and you found lots to wear! Thanks so much for your support🥰 Perfectly packaged and amazing purchase!
I’m so happy to hear this! Thank you for supporting me and my shows ❤️🥰 Absolutely love my order! Everything was perfect, and the personalized note was such a sweet touch. Thank you so much! 💖Thank you for sharing this, makes my day! I appreciate she you🙏💕☺️☀️ love everything so so much! thank you!
So happy to hear this! Thank you for purchasing and supporting my shows 💕👍☺️🙏 Everything was perfect and packaged beautifully! Thank you! Thank you Brittany! I’m thrilled that you are happy with everything. 👍🥰☺️☀️🙏 Gorgeous vintage piece! Def recommend! Seller is the sweetest lady on earth!Thank you for your kind review! I’m so happy you are pleased with your purchases. So lovely to have you in my shows💕🙏☀️☺️ it was realy ok and so beautiful, I keep the bigger one for me 🥰That’s great Dominique! You deserve to keep that one❤️ Perfection, pristine condition and expert packaging! These pieces are everything, so happy! Thank you!I’m so happy to hear this! Thank you so much for your kind review and your purchases! ☀️☺️🙏💕 Amazing seller 🤩 Love all my jewellery finds. Thank you so much 😊 Thank you so much! You have been such a great support in my shows, I appreciate all your purchases so much!💕❤️🙏☺️☀️ Everything I ordered was just perfect and so nicely packaged. Thank you Danni!Thank you Jen! I appreciate you so much and will always be thankful to you for all your purchases on that show. You’re the absolute best!❤️ Absolutely thrilled with my purchase from shopwithdanni! I purchased a bracelet, four necklaces, and two pairs of earrings, and every single piece is absolutely gorgeous! Everything is beautiful and I couldn't be happier with my haul. Such a wonderful shopping experience, and I will definitely be watching for more shows. Highly recommend!I’m so happy to hear this! What a wonderful review! It means a lot, thank you so much🙏💕 I love everything hon thank you so much. 💓🫶🏻 Definitely would recommend.Thank you Melanie! You’ve been amazing from helping me with items in the show to all your purchases and our chats. Thanks for your support!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️