Évaluations (1 987)Very nice givvy, thank you All arrived in perfect shape. Awesome specimens. Awesome people with awesome deals ty love the shows man and love everything you do thank you for being an amazing seller!!! Cool show and unique fossils. Thanks! Excellent seller. The items are perfect and as described.
The auctions are fun and informative.
Items are packed perfect and arrived fast
Thank you Amazing thank you for labeling!! awesome guy, deals for days and fast shipping all around just a great stream it's beautiful thank you so very much Beautiful tooth and information. Thankyou very much. Ty for the cool teeth! You rock! Awesome to see what has been personally found and to be able to purchase quality teeth! Thanks for always having great shows! Packaged well and shipped fast. I love the tooth I got very nice fast shipping great seller awesome group of shark teeth, great seller, will be returning to buy they're beautiful and I love the information card that you mailed with it. I'm just learning about shark teeth so it really does help Thank you for a great handful