Évaluations (667)Looooooved my goodies !!! Thank you so much ☺️ ❤️❤️ I love my kuromi photo holder!! Thank ye ^^ Thank you for all the HK goodies Great seller with amazing items and bundles. She is one of the sweetest people I have meet. Gives amazing deals. Love everything. Has amazing bundles. Her shows are always amazing Love all my items as always. Love all her bundles. She’s a wonderful seller Great items from a great seller. Great seller with great products.
Thanks Shyla. Thank you so much! 😊 My package arrived so quickly! I love the Hello Kitty items! ❤️ I really like Shyla! She is so nice! 🥰Awe Thank you. Being nice is easy…Spread Happiness 🫶 Wow 🤩 I love everything in this order it was so exciting !! All the fun little stuff in it. I throughly enjoyed this cute little package. Thank you my sweet friend !🫶🫶🫶thank you My Tasha. You’re amazing my friend Very cute! Adding her to my collection. 🫶🫶🫶I’m so glad I could help you add to your collection…eeekkk send me a picture I want a peek 🧐 The DIY shaker notebook i ordered is super cute, packaging was cute and thoughtful! my only complaint is that I didn't receive the 2 3 hole clips that hold the notebook together. luckily I was able to get them from Amazon, and they are metal and more sturdy than the plastic ones that all my shaker notebooks came with so I replaced the ones in my other notebooks too. I never would have thought to look for those if they weren't missing, so it actually worked out for me! the host was really nice and seemed really excited about her store, so I will continue to shop her in the future. I’m so sorry the piece was missing however I’m glad it worked out.
Hope you come back and see me soon🫶 Amazing seller. Everything came in well packed. I love buying from my sweet Shyla ❤️❤️❤️ Shyla wonderful seller 10/10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Fast shipping
Amazing bundle
Great seller
Thank you Shyla Love the shirt! Perfect! Thank you! Hardest working seller I know. Thank you for supporting every seller!! You're amazing. Shyla is such an amazing seller. ❤️👌 everything came well. Ty ❤️ First purchase, I love my mini figures! 🤩