Évaluations (447)I love everything, every time ❤️ Glad to have found this seller. I love everything I buy from him and enjoy the shows! Very secure packaging every time too. 👌🏻❤️ Absolutely THE BEST! Always LOVE LOVE LOVE everything 2 pairs of vintage pearl clip on earrings ✨️ Beautiful 😍...TYSM, I loved them 🙏💕🙏 Beautiful brooch even nicer than expected. Fair price, packed well and shipped quickly. THANK YOU💖💖 Sidmo ALWAYS has wonderful jewelry! A delight to shop with! Amazing seller and jewelry💕 WOW! WOW! WOW! Wish I'd found this seller sooner! Wonderful pieces. Carefully Wrapped. Absolutely incredible jewelry! Beautiful vintage jewelry, exactly as described, packed with care, and shipped quickly. Wonderful seller! Love these purchases. Such great value and beautiful! Gorgeous pieces! Love my brooches💕 Love this seller! Great pieces! Thank you so much! amazing pieces & carefully packaged! tysm Another beautiful item that was packaged with impressive care! I look forward to future shows and purchases from this A+ seller! ❤️ Always great items and packed carefully Sidmo65 always has wonderful pieces! Thank you! ☺️ Sid. You are an amazing Seller. I love your shows! And your jewelry is always stunning!! Thank you for my interesting sterling brooch. I love different things. I’ll be back for future shows.