Évaluations (782)Beautiful purchase, thank you! Thank YOU for shopping the Stash! 🥸 and for the review! amazing seller w/ amazing brass!!Thank you for shopping the Stash! 🥸 Such an amazing brass piece!!! The cutest little shelf sitting frogs ever! Thank you! I love them!!!thank you! Singles you love them 🥸✨ Beautiful brass!!!
Thank YOU for shopping the Stash again! 🥸✨ Great items and thank you for the generous giveaway 😊😊 Great items!Thank YOU for shopping the Stash! 🥸🖤 Love my sharky shark 🦈 I’m glad you do-do-do-do!! 🤣🥸 Beautiful brass! I just love everything I got! I’m so glad! Thank you for shopping the Stash! 🥸✨ thank you so much for the Givey..loves 🧡Thank you for watching 🥸✨ Thank you for the sticker from the giveaway, it will be added to my collection of What Not stickers! Love all my items! Thank you so much!Thank YOU for shopping the Stash again & the wonderful review 🥸✨ Love the items in the seller’s shop, funny, great personality. I will bookmark future shows. Great item! Packed well and shipped quickly. Thank you for your review & for shopping the Stash! 🥸✨ The brass ginger jar is so beautiful! You have the prettiest brass! Thank you so much! Great brass treasures!! Thank you for your continuous support to the Stash! 🥸👑 Love my new panda! Thanks again! Amazing seller!Thank you for shopping the Stash and the review! ♥️ The stag and doe are even more beautiful in person! Thank you! They were a gorgeous big beautiful pair!! 🥸 I love everything! Thank you so much, although I do think you forgot to polish them! lol... I'm just kidding, they're so beautiful and I'm very pleased with my purchases! I'll see you at your shows soon! Thank you!Thank you so much! Next time I’ll do it- just for you! When I’m not in the middle of a move 🤣♥️♥️ see you soon, thank you for shopping the Stash!