Évaluations (662)omg - I am addicted!!! this is the best chocolate caramel chex I have ever had!!! so delicious- I'm trying not to inhale the bag in one sitting!!! looking forward to trying other chex mixes! Wowwww…. Amazing sweet seller plus super quick shipping and the WOW PART IS THE TASTE… YUMMMMMM!!! I need a truck load please!!🙌🏼😂🍪🍪🍪🍪 Thank you soo much!! I will be back!! 😆🙌🏼🩷 Not to be dramatic but Sifty’s s’mores cake cured my seasonal depression. Thank you so much!! Candy corn is my fav!!💗 OCPs are back! yippee! thank you, sift The toffee desserts are soooo yummy! My fave! The most amazing treats and vanilla. 😘 Fantastic as always! Thank you! Love these monthly boxes! yay and yum! Absolutely ADDICTED to the bananas foster chex mix! Everything Sift makes is FABULOUS! thanks for the fun givvy! ❤️🔥 More goodies arrived safely! Nothing to do but eat now! Thanks so much! very delicious fast shipping Best baked goods and snackies around! Thank you lovely ♥️ Yummies in the mail! Can't get those packages open fast enough! 😆😆😆 Thanks so much! My husband loves the jalapeno cookies!!!!